Come and see a fantastic display of gardens depicting the Easter story!
FREE ENTRY, REFRESHMENTS, MUSIC
Call Richard to garden a garden tray: 01423888720
Woodlands Methodist Church is holding an Easter Garden Festival and invites you to take part. We will supply the tray which will be the maximum size of each display and feel free to be as inventive as you wish.
To garden: Fill the tray with soil or potting compost; Arrange it to make a hill on one side; Cover the soil with moss, grass or sand; Make three crosses with the dried twigs and the sewing thread and place on the hilltop; Put a small pot into the hillside, to make a cave like the garden tomb; Put an egg cup full of flowers into the soil around the garden.
- Good Friday 14th April 11.30 – 1pm (After morning service)
- Saturday 15th April 10am – 12noon & 2pm – 4pm
- Easter Day 16th April after church and then 2pm – 4pm
- Bank holiday Monday 17th April 10am – 12noon & 6pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 18th April 4pm – 6pm with a short service at 6pm to give thanks and celebrate
Easter Day services, Sunday 16th
- 9am Holy Communion Service
- 10.30am Morning worship
- 6.30pm Evening worship